Join the fun at ProxySQL
Apart from providing high grade support services around the clock, we engage in large scale enterprise projects and are often called to the rescue in challenging situations. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work with bright and dedicated team mates while contributing to the overall success of the company.
We are hiring!
ProxySQL is a high performance highly-available protocol aware proxy for MySQL and its forks (Percona Server, MariaDB), and is 100% open source with a GPL license.
Our company is growing and we are looking for more great people to join in contributing to the development of ProxySQL as well as providing best-in-class solutions to meet the demands of our subscription and support clients. Apart from providing high grade support services around the clock, we engage in large scale enterprise projects and are often called to the rescue in challenging situations. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work with bright and dedicated team mates while contributing to the success of the team.
Our team works remotely from various locations and time zones.
ProxySQL C/C++ Developer [JOBSPEC-L41]
Full-time/ flexible, Remote
- Solid C/C++ Development experience (minimum 3 years)
- Experience in multi-threaded and asynchronous network client / server programming focussing on performance optimization as well as code efficiency
- Good understanding of the MySQL codebase i.e. MySQL protocol, connection handling, internals and an especially strong understanding of SQL (specifically as implemented for MySQL)
- Ability to debug with GDB and interpret GDB dumps
- Experience programming with SQLite
- Experience with development and build tools including Git, Jenkins, Docker etc.
- Development skills in a scripting language such as Python (or similar)
- Knowledge of ProxySQL, PostgreSQL or ClickHouse is desirable (understanding of the codebase of any is highly desirable)
- Demonstrable open source contributions will be highly regarded
- Proven experience as maintainer or in the long term maintenance of a project
- Language requirement: English
If you are interested in the position above please email your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
We are always looking for more great candidates to join and contribute to the development of ProxySQL as well as to provide best-in-class solutions, exceeding the demands of our customers.