Releasing ProxySQL 1.4.7
Proudly announcing the release of the latest stable release of ProxySQL 1.4.7 as of the 14th March 2018.
ProxySQL is a high performance, high availability, protocol aware proxy for MySQL. It can be downloaded here, and freely usable and accessible according to GPL license.
ProxySQL 1.4.7 includes a number of important improvements and bug fixes including:
- Added MySQL Query Rules Fast Routing which extends MySQL Query Rules to provide immediate routing based on user & schema (especially important when supporting a large number of schemas). Details of this feature will be described in a future blog post.
- Added new metrics for hostgroup manager and frontend queries, specifically:
- Implemented querying of
stats_mysql_globalstatus variables using
SELECT @@syntax #1375
- Added the
monitor_read_only_max_timeout_countvariable to allow multiple attempts on read only check #1206
- Add rw lock to ensure metadata aren't updated while running
MyComQueryCmdnot initialized could cause crash #1370
- Incorrect parsing of
SET NAMES ... COLLATE#1357
main-bundle.min.cssin web UI #1354
- Handle additional whitespace parse error case on
- Reset connection creation time on
- Added fix for
utf8_unicode_ciin MariaDB Client Connector C #1396
- Fixed a bug where a server disappears when
RO=0(similar to #1039)
A special thanks to all the people that reports bugs: this makes each version of ProxySQL better than the previous one.
Please report any bugs or feature requests on github issue tracker