Releasing ProxySQL 1.4.14
Proudly announcing the release of the latest stable release of ProxySQL 1.4.14 as of the 26th of January 2019.
ProxySQL is a high performance, high availability, protocol aware proxy for MySQL. Freely usable and accessible according to GPL license and can be downloaded here or using the APT / YUM repos listed in the project's Github WIKI.
ProxySQL 1.4.14 includes a number of important improvements and bug fixes including:
- Tune shun time if ping interval is too low #1833 #1835
- Disable multiplexing for certain variables #1832
SET @@session.autocommitfrom error log when executed on Admin #1831
- Removed some obsolete code
- Added new variable
mysql-auto_increment_delay_multiplex#1828. This affects how auto-increment is handled, please read the doc.
autocommitto 1 on the first
SELECToutside a transaction
- Removed several deadlocks related to Threads stats
- Fixed shun recovery time calculation
- Use quote in
SET NAMES COLLATE#1821
- Remove trailing spaces from USE command
- Setting synchronous=0 on wrong Admin schema #1842
- Fixed a memory leak which could occur if client disconnects without retrieving the resultset, the memory used by the last packet could be leaked if larger than network buffer
- Fixed a crashed caused by wrong decoding with large packets in
- Do not close backend connection for error 1317
The related issues/commits can be found in the v1.4.14 release.
A special thanks to all the people that report bugs: this makes each version of ProxySQL better than the previous one.
Please report any bugs or feature requests on github issue tracker
Authored by: Nick Vyzas